Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

Nadja Robbins


Nadja was a DT member for over two years with CC&CC.  We became great blog buddies and friends.  Yesterday she lost her very LONG and HEROIC battle with cancer.  My heart breaks at the loss.  She left behind two very young sons, a loving husband, family and friends.  She made so many beautiful cards, and did so for as long as she could.  I mourn her passing and ask God to keep her is his loving arms.

Here are a few of the beautiful creations she made for us at CC&CC.




Nadja, you will be missed by so many, God Bless.

11 comments:

  1. This is so very sad to read. Please send blessings from me to her family and friends. Wynn sunshinecardsandcrafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart breaking news, Joanne. I was only blessed to be her DT sister for a short time but her gorgeous creations and brave battle were an inspiration to me and to countless others too. My deepest and sincere condolences to her family and friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to hear this news! God be with her family during this very difficult time! Thanks for letting us know Joanne! Healing Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrible loss. So sorry for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sad, sad time for her family,my heart goes out to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss and prayers for all her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your loss, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for her family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this update Joanne.
    This is a great loss. Not only for her amazing talent but also as a person.... no one can be missed, but to pass away at this age is really heartbreaking.
    My deepest condolences for her family and also for the DT...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for your kind words about Nadja. I am still having a hard time believing she is gone.

    ReplyDelete